I saw the mirror staring back at me and it told me I’m a self machine

So I think it's getting kind of obvious that I like longer lengths. For me it's the perfect way to cover up my legs, since I'm not too much a fan of them, and still be bare legged. I also really like how you can down dress this dress without looking too casual. You don't even need too much accessories with it! Perfect for me, because mostly I only wear necklaces. This time I didn't even wore accessories, since I didn't thought it was necessary. Ok, except for the belt, but that came with the dress! Here is my last Dahlia post, I would really mean a lot to me if you'd leave a comment!

My boyfriend made these photo's and I'm so pleased with it! Also how he has edit them. It was really awkward (for me actually) to make these photo's, since it was the first time he did this for me. I always feel so stupid when I'm making blog photo's, especially when people are walking/driving by and when someone makes them for the first time, I feel extra stupid! But at the end, when I'm having nice photo's, I'm really happy. So it's all worth it. I think I'm going to ask him to do this again.
IMG_5044

IMG_4945
IMG_4990
IMG_5096
IMG_5084
IMG_5143
IMG_5156
Detail shot
IMG_4999
I'm wearing an Asos cardigan, Dahlia midi dress and belt, DV anklebooties and my beloved Mulberry Alexa satchel.