Picture fresh as water clear, days have passed without you here

I love that this place is only a 10 minute cycling trip away. I live in pretty modern neighbourhood and after only 10 minutes it looks like you're in a different world. The maize fields, the road and the little bridge is from during World War 2. It's such a serene and charming place.

Now about this magenta maxi dress. I got it last March, but I just got a few wears out of it, because of the lame weather we've had the past summer. So when we got warmer weather this week, I thought it was a pretty good idea to get a last wear out of this dress for this year!
When I looked back at these photo's, I felt a bit seventies! Like I could walk right into That 70's Show with my floppy hat and platforms, haha.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
I'm wearing a Topshop maxi dress, hat and wedges, Camden Market owl necklace and a Mulberry Alexa satchel.