Blog Archive

All About Jewelry <3

These few weeks, I've been working very hard to open my jewelry business that will operate VIA blogspot and facebook. Since I'm still a high school student, I have the summer off so I have been spending my summer working on this upcoming project and of course blogging! I think I'm offically obsessed, hehe. Here is a piece I have been working on, I call it the "Summery Flower Earrings". These are one of Purele's first pieces and I am so tempted to keep a pair for myself! They are great to add some feminitiy and elegance to any outfit :D

These earrings come in four different colours: blue, green, pink, and of course yellow. The flower and the clear bead on top are both Swarovski crystals :D If you are interested, check out my jewelry blog for more details: Purele Jewelry

If you didn't see yet, Purele's grand opening is this coming Monday, July 20th. On the grand opening you will be able to purchase these earrings for only $10.71 USD ($12.00 CAN) + S/H. On the day of the opening, I will also be posting up more pictures of inventory on both my blog and facebook group.

Giveaway INFO:
To celebrate the Grand opening of Purele, I will be hosting a giveaway. My giveaway will be announced on Saturday, July 18th, 2009. Pstttt, you guys are the first to know about the prizes!! I will be giving away 3 Prizes from Purele Jewelry.

1st Prize: A Swarovski Heart Pendant Necklace (You get to pick the colour!)
2nd Prize: A Pair of Man-made Diamond Earrings in Silver or Gold (You get to pick the colour!)
3rd Prize: Black and White Bow Hairclip

Pictures coming soon on Saturday, yay!


Recently, I came across this jewelry magazine called "Jewelry" (how original LOL), and it gave me lots of inspirations on what I should make! Here are some scans:

OO it's Paris Hitlon. Haha, whenever I see her face, I always get reminded of her show, "Paris Hitlon's new BFF", hahahhaha. Totally off topic, whoa! HAhah, anyways I like how simple the piece she is wearing is. It's not too loud or overstated, instead it's very classy and elegant.