Blog Archive

Introduction and Vivi Makeup Looks (I)

AN INTRODUCTION
Hey lovely ladies! I created this blog to share with you guys a bunch of magazine scans of different hairstyles and makeup looks! Personally, I LOVE reading Japanese magazines but they are too pricey for me to purchase. I live in Toronto and a copy of Vivi is around $18-$25 !!.

Most magazine scans will be from Vivi, Cancam, JJ, and SpyGirl since they are my favourites. Most of the scans are not scanned by me; I usually download them from megaupload.com

I probably will put in some scans of fashion, product reviews, and other related beauty posts as well from time to time. :)

Hope you guys enjoy this as much as I do! This blog will contain MANY pictures so make sure you are on a fast computer cause its picture heavy! If you like what you see, make sure you comment and follow this blog! If you want a quicker response, please send your comment/question/request to JapaneseHairandMakeup@gmail.com :)


ENJOY! :)

ViVi Makeup Looks (I)
These few scans below are all from Vivi 2009 from January to April.Click on the picture to enlarge!