Blog Archive

NEW FOUND LOVE - EGOIST

Yesterday night, I was reading Val Chante's blog and OMGOSH, she posted a pictures of clothes from a Japanese online clothing store and it was like love at first sight! I absolutely adore the clothes from that brand - it's very fashionable, timeless, and feminine :D The name of the online store is Egoist and you can check it out here! I picked out some of my favourites from the site to share with you guys:

Just click the photo to get to the url of where you can purchase it!It's too bad they don't sell it here in Canada or....anywhere else besides Japan. It's a pain to pay $2038029382083274 in shipping from the website :(~ but ANYWHO I'm super exicted to see their fall collection coming up! It's always soo exicting when you find a new unique store! I really rather purchasing from small boutiques and unique designers than getting something that everyone already has - but too bad it's always so MUCH more expensive!

P.S. Thank you guys so much for supporting me in my last post :) I really appreciate it <3~