Blog Archive

The top 10!

This was really really hard to choose. Seriously. I'm also feeling like a mean girl that I can't choose everyone. And everyone have sended in beautiful outfits! They were all really pretty! If it comes up to me everyone would be posted here with their outfit! But that isn't really fair and the intention. But there is such a funny thing, you're all so cute!Seriously, I have so many cute readers! ^^

But I came up with a top 10. I said I wouldn't let my personal taste get in the way while choosing a top 10. And I didn't, really. I choose the ones that have a good photo, so you can see everything properly without the thought 'what is that..?'. I looked if the outfit fitted the person, if it didn't looked 'made'. Ofcourse I can't be sure if it fits the person, but I judge from what I can see.

Please don't be mad at me if your favorite outfit didn't made it here. I still really liked it!

I know looking at it is fun, but please, don't forget to vote! The girl with the most votes will be posted here on my blog with more photos of her style and some questions that she answered!
So seriously, don't forget it!

VOTE!

I don't care if you're in a hurry, just type the number of the girl you like the most in the commentbox and send it! I don't care if you don't speak English, just vote! How do you mean I want all of you to vote? Just do it!

Yes, now, FINALLY, the top 10 is going to be posted!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Number 1 is Yishyene!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Number 2 is Cait!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Number 3 is Heleen!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Number 4 is Suzanne!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Number 5 is Anja
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Number 6 is Aisling!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Number 7 is Ariella!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Number 8 is Lily!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Number 9 is Sarah!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Number 10 is Eli!

That was the top 10 and now VOTE!!! =D