Blog Archive

Let's burn everything to the ground

Next week monday I'm going on holiday to Italy! For about a week and a half. So you can still send in your favorite outfit! Come on people, I need more favorite outfits! ;) So please, send it to my email adres: winkelholic@hotmail.com. If you don't know where I'm talking about here click here then. I prolly will have internet when I'm on holiday so I think I can post the top 10 then.

I got a bit more used to my hair now. Still don't like it, but my hairdresser will have to do a service in return! He has to do my models hair for when I have to show my final collection in my last year of school! And he also has to arrange the make up! He said it was a good deal, haha.

Last friday I went to the opening of the ILV Temporary Boutique! It was in Amsterdam at the Herenstraat 18. The store will stay there for about 3 months. I went there with boyfriend and we really had some fun. There was a fashionshow and an opera singer and live music! The store looked great and there were also some nice vintage dresses, bags, shoes and all other kind of accessories. I bought 4 things. A hat (already posted that one), a dress, a necklace and a bow for in my hair. I even drank some rose. I never drink alcohol. I must say, I didn't liked it.

And yesterday evening my mom and her partner had a party, but I was feeling really down and I was already a lot alone the past weeks, so my mom stayed at home with me. How nice of her! We bought some things in the supermarket like: popcorn, applepie, applecider and doritos! We had more, but we didn't ate that. We watched the movie Funnyface with Audrey Hepburn. I adore that movie! If you haven't seen it, go watch it!

This outfit was from last week thursday, when I went to the hairdresser. When my hair was still longer, grrrr...
Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Fornarina shirt, skirt
Thrifted bow
Antique necklace
Stella McCartney wedges

Maybe you noticed that the Stella McCartney wedges are new! I got them last week saturday (not yesterday). Also got another pair of shoes! I love sale! They were both for the half.Here they are:
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
These are from Bally
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
And you already know where these are from!

And one last thing I have to show. I think this is freaking genious!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic