Blog Archive

Maya Hair Salon + S Cawaii June Hairstyles

Do any of you live in the Toronto Area?? If you do, you HAVE to check this hair salon out! Maya is a really small hair salon on Bloor Street West, in a room upstairs. Even though they are small, they have amazing service! Once I went into the salon, I was greeted by the owner with a free drink and snacks. As I waited, there were SOOOOOO many japanese magazines for hairstyles and makeup, omgosh it was like HEAVEN.

Since the hair salon is pretty small, they don't charge a lot for a haircut. I got my haircut (plus wash and blowdry) for $25 CAN, which is great because I'm still a student and I don't have a job! Truthfully, it's the first time I got a haircut that I was satisfied with!


While we're on the topic of hair, onto the S Cawaii June Edition~ Hairstyles!