Blog Archive

Still on vacation

Not sure if I still like it on vacation. Wait. Something just happend between me and Tom (moms boyfriend) and now I really want to go home. Not going to tell what happend or with who, because that person probably will read it. Great, it's my own personal blog and I can't even write my feelings off. Can't reach boyfriend while I really really need him right now, had a fight yesterday evening with 3 adults because they can't understand me (I think they don't even want to understand me and every thing that I say is wrong) and I'm constantly feeling alone and like I'm the fifth weel on the wagon. The only person who understands me is my mom. Fucking vacation. Can't stop crying and feeling alone. After today I only have to be here one whole day and I'll be going home this friday. Can't wait...

P.S.
Two things to look forward to. I'll be seeing my dad friday and saturday we're going to eat sushi and we're going to Harry Potter 6! That's how my vacation should be. I'm going to stay at my dads for about 2 weeks! That is going to be a lovely time, even though my dad and I aren't the easiest persons to live with. Can't help it that I'm so much alike him...