Blog Archive

She knew all the secrets in her world

There is one thing I can get incredibly annoyed by. No, not negative comments on my blog. Even though they're also pretty annoying. But not that annoying as this. You can find me frequently on this site called Girlscene.nl. I like some of the articles and especially when there's an interview with a girl who has developed her own style. Or is busy with it, but you can see it's who she is. And I really enjoy reading that, even though it isn't my style. Everyone has his own opinions and things that he/she likes. But in some way there are ALWAYS girls who have to be negative. And not negative in the way like 'oh, I don't like it'. But just mean. Like this: 'Iew, she's ugly and you're so crazy when you are dressing like this'. Like get a fucking life! Excuse my language. Fine, you can say you don't like it. Still not fun to read, but if you do need to say something negative about something or someone, seriously, say it decently. Not rude. And I know some girls from that site www.girlscene.nl read my blog and if you feel like I'm talking to you, you know you said something like that to a girl. In person or on the internet. That doesn't matter. But you did.

And now I'm in great form to talk about negative comments, I want to say another thing about it. In september I also did an interview like that for Girlscene. If you're curious to it, you can read it here. I said that I'm really not a fan of Nike's. Especially not the bright coloured ones, but they can do look good on other people. And suddenly I was an 'ugly cancer whore' (wasn't commented on girlscene, but on my blog referring to what I said in the interview on girlscene) and that I looked 'trashy' and so go on. Yes, I wear high heels and I love them. And yes, I wear bustiers as a top, but that doesn't mean I'm trashy or that I look like whore. I really CAN'T stand girls like these where I'm referring to! Like everyone should walk in the things they like. And the reactions on my interview weren't even that bad. You should read some other interviews and then the comments. It's ridiculous how bitchy (and that is softly pronounced) girls can be. And I don't want to accuse annyone, but I'm not going to say sorry about what I said, because I know there (like every girl who reads this) are girls who are acting this pathetic.

And for the ones who are thinking that I said that you can't say anything negative. I think you can say negative things, but if you need to say it, say it decently!

So, glad that's out, haha!
Evi was here in the afternoon and a part of the evening and like always we had so much fun! It was our intention to go to Ice Age 3, but due to an incrediby long line we went shopping instead. Not really shopping, shopping, but just things we needed. I got myself a pair of black high-waisted shorts, a frilly top (both from H&M) and a pair of heart shaped sunglasses. Back home we ate Ben and Jerry's icecream. That stuff is too good. We also made some photos. Evi sang constant 'MEGA MINDY!' and I couldn't stop laughing, because she acted so crazy. Help me to remember. Don't give Evi icecream. It's not good for her. After that we sang the song 'De Mosselman' (The Musselman, a very old Dutch song) and we also danced on it. And I'm seeing her again this sunday and than we're going to Italy together!!!!!!!! AAAH! CAN'T WAIT! Here are the photos we made!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
We got the same sunglasses! I'm also wearing my new shirt and high-waisted shorts.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Excuse me for this face. Couldn't resist to act like this.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic